The 5th Level of Motherhood nominated Utah Queen of Chaos for a Liebster award! What is the Liebster you ask??
Well, I did some research, Basically, it's an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers, and there are certain criteria that must be met in order to continue sharing this award with other bloggers. It’s sort of like a fun chain letter that helps bloggers connect, discover new blogs and support one another.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love a good book, Ok sometimes I even love a bad one too!
- My favorite food is Mexican food.
- I've ridden an elephant.
- Growing up I wanted to be a business women with a small family later in life, oops. Great accidents happen ;)
- I'm a Mormon (gasp, no?!) Yes I am, not sure what that is? Check out mormon.org.
- I have lived in 7 states, and visited many.
- A goal I will never give up on (2nd to raising contributing children to society of course) is to get a degree in business.
- I have my life/health insurance license.
- I love soccer and hockey the most.
- I love camping, the beach and camping on the beach.
- My husband and I both come from families with 5 children.
Answers to The 5th Level of Motherhoods' Questions:
- What is your favorite TV show? Survivor, season premiered last week baby!
- Do you work outside of the home? I am in the process of getting ready to sell life insurance.
- What is your favorite food? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How did you meet your significant other? He was staring at me while I played volleyball.
- What is your favorite hobby? Right now, sleeping!
- Do you prefer to shop online or in person? Yes please ;)
- What is your favorite color? PURPLE
- Do you play any sports? I run.
- What is your favorite movie? Normally I would say a classic like, The Great escape, but recently it's Live Free or Die Hard. Pathetic I know, I know!
- Toilet paper over or under? Over, but I'll accept under instead of none at all ;)
- What is your favorite drink? I love barg's rootbeer, but I am a virgin margarita fan.
Blogs I'm nominating:
- 5 Nuts in a Nutshell
- Bless This Mess
- Eternally Happy
- Happy With What We Have
- How To Be Superwoman
- An Old Fashioned Girl
- A Feathered Nest
- A Musing Mother
- Granny In a Nutshell
- Hands Full & Loving It
Raising Dick and Jane
- What is your favorite Movie?
- Do you have an embarrassing moment? What is it?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
- Where is your favorite vacation location?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your dream car?
- Apple or Mac?
- What is your favorite drink?